We use the information that we collect in a variety of ways during the provision of our services and operation of our business, including the following:
- To ensure that all the features we provide are available, functional and maintained as per the specifications advertised
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us
- To carry out any business essential administrative processes
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so
- To enhance the Service we provide by developing new features, and improving the functionality of existing features
- To enable our team to provide support to Users when requested or required to do so
- Investigate any issues that arise from using our Service
- To notify you of any changes to our Service
- To provide any information you have requested or that we feel may be of genuine interest to you. These include updates about the services we offer, promotions and general business information which may or may not be connected to third parties we work with. You have the right to opt-out of receiving any promotional information as detailed below under ‘Your Rights’ of this Policy.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly Necessary cookies - These are essential in order to enable you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, certain services or features advertised cannot be provided.
Performance cookies - These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site . These cookies also enable Us to monitor the performance of your Site (page loading speeds, etc) to ensure that everything is functioning correctly. This also helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily. The information collected by Performance Cookies is aggregated and can’t be used to personally identify any individual.
Functionality cookies - These allow the Site to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, greet you by name and remember your preferences within the application. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of our Service that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
You can find out more information about cookies and how to disable them by visiting https://cookiesandyou.com.
We use Google Analytics (which includes Google Tag Manager) to measure traffic to our Site and understand how Users move around and use our Service. This information is collected using cookies provided by Google Analytics. We use the information collected to enhance the Site and Service we provide to ensure that Users get the best experience possible. We also use Google Analytics to monitor aggregate information of your website which helps us monitor the performance of features we offer within our Service to ensure full functionality. The information gathered also enables us to improve these features in the future. All of the information we collect from Google Analytics is aggregate and will not be disclosed to any other third-parties.